Valley of the Sun Pharmacy (VOSRX) Website Privacy Policies
WEBSITE USE POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
All purchases by you are governed by VOSRX Retail Pharmacy Terms and Conditions of Service, a full copy of which can be found here.
- Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
We will only collect, use or disclose information about you to the minimum extent that is reasonably necessary for these legitimate purposes:
- to assist to accessing our retail pharmacy which it needs to fill your initial or further orders.
- to assist you with arranging delivery of the product or service;
- to obtain payment with respect to a good or service provided by us or by an approved merchant;
- to provide you with up-to-date information on our policies and business practices;
- to provide you with informational and promotional material about products and other services available to customers. These include products and services provided by us or by approved retailers;
- to help us determine which products or services to bring to your attention;
- to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- to manage our business, including such matters as accounting and directing and monitoring employee performance;
- to meet legal or regulatory requirements;
- to protect our interests in the context of actual or potential regulatory or legal proceedings.
We have adopted reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
We disclose personal information only to third parties (e.g., our accountants or lawyers, or pharmacies, or other approved retailers) that are bound by contracts with us or by law to respect the confidentiality of your information. If a third party breaches your privacy, however, it is responsible and accountable to you, and we are not.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party, including approved retailers, for the purposes of enabling it to promote a product or service to you. We may (unless you ask us not to do so) directly send you informational and promotional material, including our newsletter, about the products, services and discounts that we provide directly or that are provided by an approved retailer.
We will honor any request you make to not receive promotional material from us. You can opt out of receiving such material at any time by speaking to a VOSRX representative or contacting our Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
We may use information about your ordering history with us to help us determine what material might be of interest to you. Ordering history with respect to health- related products will only be used to bring to your attention to other health-related products that are provided by us or by an approved retailer.
- Sale, Lease or Reorganization of Business
If we are involved in a corporate reorganization, the company that emerges will have the same rights as we do:
- to retain, use or disclose information about you that we had already collected about you; and
- to seek and collect additional information about you. “Reorganization” includes actions such as changing the ownership or control of our company or merging with, or taking over, another company. If we sell or lease our pharmacy business (in whole or in part), the new owner or lessee assumes our position with respect to our rights and obligations in connection with the collection, use, retention and disclosure of your personal information.
- Access and Accuracy
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we have retained about you. We will respond to your request for a copy of your personal information within forty (40) days of receiving your request. After you review such information, if you point out any inaccuracies, we will correct them. We will remove information about you from our records at your request, unless it is reasonable for us to retain the information for a legitimate purpose.
Responsibility for ensuring compliance with the provisions of this policy rests with the senior management of VOSRX. We have designated a contact person (Chief Compliance – firstname.lastname@example.org ) who is responsible for:
personal information access requests; addressing complaints; and
providing individuals with further information on our privacy practices
Please feel free to phone, fax or email our customer service center at any time for up to date information on how to reach the office of our Chief Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
We may depart from this policy where required to do so by law or where it is reasonable for us to do so in light of exceptional circumstances, such as addressing an urgent threat to human life or health.
- Policy Changes
As set out in the VOSRX Retail Pharmacy Terms and Conditions of Service and Conditions of Service, all prescription sales are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
Our sale and delivery of product is completed at the pharmacy. You are responsible for picking up or otherwise arranging for someone acting on your behalf to pickup and deliver the product to you. All steps connect with the transportation of product are carried out by you or your agent.